The Student Room Group

Struggling to enroll at NCS Sixth Form

I have got the grades that I need to enroll at the NCS and I had already previously applied, but it seems the website is down and I have not been able to enroll. The website keeps crashing and putting me in queues. The one time I was even able to access my application, there was no option for me to enter my grades in and continue on with my application.

Has anyone else been experiencing similar problems or have you been able to enroll like normal?
Reply 1
Original post by Mznyb
I have got the grades that I need to enroll at the NCS and I had already previously applied, but it seems the website is down and I have not been able to enroll. The website keeps crashing and putting me in queues. The one time I was even able to access my application, there was no option for me to enter my grades in and continue on with my application.

Has anyone else been experiencing similar problems or have you been able to enroll like normal?

Hi, I applied at about 8:30 ish. Wait for the queue to finish, log in to your account and it should prompt you to do the online enrolment part.

How were your results btw!?
Reply 2
Original post by subbhy
Hi, I applied at about 8:30 ish. Wait for the queue to finish, log in to your account and it should prompt you to do the online enrolment part.

How were your results btw!?

Congrats! Got 6 9's, 2 8's and 2 7's.

You see when you accessed your application portal, what button did you click to enter your grades because I didn't see any option to enter my grades?
Reply 3
I'm struggling too. Keeping on trying.
Reply 4
Original post by banana8224
Go directly to their application site: https://ncs.applicaa.com/
Wait the 10 min and try upload your grades, if it doesnt work on your device maybe try use a laptop/computer or another device to access the page.

Congrats on the grades though

Yeah I've been trying to do that for 2 hours and it keeps saying 504 gateway timeout :/

Even when I did enter the site I couldn't find any option to upload the grades, getting really frustrating now. Thanks for the responses though
Reply 5
Original post by Mznyb
Congrats! Got 6 9's, 2 8's and 2 7's.

You see when you accessed your application portal, what button did you click to enter your grades because I didn't see any option to enter my grades?

Congrats!!

It prompted me to do the online enrolment, asked me to verify my info I’d entered previously and then I didn’t have to enter my grades but just had to tap “achieved” on the predicted grades I’d inputted when I first applied.
Reply 6
neverminddd, its still there but just on a different part of the site

What do you mean by this?
Reply 7
Original post by subbhy
Congrats!!

It prompted me to do the online enrolment, asked me to verify my info I’d entered previously and then I didn’t have to enter my grades but just had to tap “achieved” on the predicted grades I’d inputted when I first applied.

That's strange, each time I have logged in it has not given me any prompt...I'm just left with a blank screen with my name on it :/
Reply 8
I've just managed to complete it, so keep on trying!
Reply 9
They just posted an update

Update midday Thurs 24th Aug

We apologise for the technical difficulties with our application system this morning.

Our application system (Applicaa) is experiencing issues this morning nationally. This is sadly out of our control. But to reassure you:

Please keep trying. You may be asked to join an online queue of up to half an hour.
We will look at every submission.
We will keep on working throughout the weekend to process and see students to complete enrolment.
Invitations to complete enrolment will continue to be sent out today, tonight and throughout tomorrow.
Please do not come to our site today (Thursday 24th Aug).
A reminder, you do not need to upload any photo evidence of your grades today. We thank you for your patience.

Please head to https://ncs.applicaa.com/5 to send us your GCSE results.
Reply 10
Reply 11
Original post by Mznyb
That's strange, each time I have logged in it has not given me any prompt...I'm just left with a blank screen with my name on it :/

Hi they said this so keep trying 64B85569-BA08-4C19-AE83-A3FA5DFFBCAA.jpg.jpeg
Reply 12
yeahh, it takes a long time but I eventually managed to get it to load too!!

Ah cool we chose the same subjects except I chose bio instead of physics!
Reply 13
Original post by Mznyb

Hey did u manage to submit?
they still havent emailed me yet has anyone else got the same problem
(Original post by subbhy)Ah cool we chose the same subjects except I chose bio instead of physics!
Reply 15
Original post by Abzthedabz
they still havent emailed me yet has anyone else got the same problem
(Original post by subbhy)Ah cool we chose the same subjects except I chose bio instead of physics!

Emailed regarding what? Did you go for enrolment today? If you mean the email they were meant to send today, I’ve been informed it’ll be sent tomorrow.
Reply 16
hey can anyone tell me what it means?
when I go to check my application status to see if anything has changed, the reference status just says 'opened' but what does it mean, for my friends it says completed. IM SO CONFUSED. HELP!
and I still haven't received an email from them about enrolling.
I think maybe drop them an email to find out if your application has been received, explain to them the system crashed.
Reply 18
when I submitted my application, they gave me an email about my application being successfully submitted then followed up by another email saying student reference request, at first I was thinking they're just rechecking my reference but now its been 2 days. So still waiting on my teacher I guess, but he's not going respond now

Original post by Ishaaaaaaaa
I think maybe drop them an email to find out if your application has been received, explain to them the system crashed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending