The Student Room Group

Durham lnat score

Is 27 a high enough score for Durham
Also predicted 3 A*s
Don't know about Durham specifically but I'd assume so, I got 27 and got offers from all 5 I applied to (Oxford, UCL, KCL, Bristol and Cardiff)
Original post by Username123ab
Don't know about Durham specifically but I'd assume so, I got 27 and got offers from all 5 I applied to (Oxford, UCL, KCL, Bristol and Cardiff)

When did you apply?
Original post by ciabatta1
Also predicted 3 A*s

I got 26 and got an offer, definitely possible
Original post by lunaisokay
When did you apply?

I'm in second year now so I was applying in 2021 to start 2022/23 academic year
Original post by ciabatta1
Also predicted 3 A*s

Definitely - I just received an offer with 28. although, it seems Durham places quite a lot of weight on the essay too so depends how you think that went
Original post by luckyjacjbdc
Definitely - I just received an offer with 28. although, it seems Durham places quite a lot of weight on the essay too so depends how you think that went

How much weight do they place on the essay? Is it the same as UCL?
Original post by lunaisokay
How much weight do they place on the essay? Is it the same as UCL?

I don't think there's any way of truly telling, Ive just seen a couple people get rejected from Durham with <30 LNAT scores due to their essay so it seems like the essay is more important than a super high LNAT score. I haven't applied or looked into UCL so not too sure!
Reply 8
I got 21 in my LNAT, is it too low for Durham?
Reply 9
i got rejected for my essay with an mcq score of 31, but i've seen some people get offers with lower scores so i think they might look at the essay section more than the mcq section!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending