The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Haven't seen a forum for the 2024 cohort so thought i'd make one. How's everyone finding the application process?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by zg.1st
Haven't seen a forum for the 2024 cohort so thought i'd make one. How's everyone finding the application process?

I’ve got the video to do so
Reply 2
Original post by kz_dfg23

I’ve got the video to do so

Same, Have you done the assessment?
Reply 3
Original post by zg.1st

Same, Have you done the assessment?

Nah not yet I currently have exams so I’ll get it done during the weekend
Reply 4

Nah not yet I currently have exams so I’ll get it done during the weekend

Just done the assessment, it was alright the Match 6.5 part I always hate them😂
Reply 5
Original post by zg.1st

Yeah I just did it was calm tbf
Reply 6
Original post by zg.1st

Did mine yesterday. How did you guys find it? I thought it was pretty good, the actual questions were harder than the practice ones but still found them fairly easy. I really only found the situation judgement slightly annoying. Also what areas did you guys apply for?
Reply 7
Original post by awesomeyou

Did mine yesterday. How did you guys find it? I thought it was pretty good, the actual questions were harder than the practice ones but still found them fairly easy. I really only found the situation judgement slightly annoying. Also what areas did you guys apply for?

Yeah the aptitude test was a bit annoying cause it was harder than the practise ones but the rest was calm I applied to software engineering
Reply 8
Yeah the aptitude test was a bit annoying cause it was harder than the practise ones but the rest was calm I applied to software engineering

yh i agree. I applied for software with data. Have you got any feedback yet on your assessment, I've read other people have been getting some.
Reply 9

yh i agree. I applied for software with data. Have you got any feedback yet on your assessment, I've read other people have been getting some.

Nah haven’t got any feedback
Reply 10
Just got an email saying I passed but the report won’t be out for another 2 weeks
Just got an email saying I passed but the report won’t be out for another 2 weeks

Yh I got mine yesterday as well. Good luck to get to the next stage.
Reply 12
Yh I got mine yesterday as well. Good luck to get to the next stage.

just received a feedback report.
Reply 13

yeah same here
Reply 14
Original post by youmama
just received a feedback report.

how was it
Reply 15
Original post by shpr25
how was it

i mean i dunno,they just sent me some random strengths and weaknesses so now Im waiting for AC.
Original post by youmama
i mean i dunno,they just sent me some random strengths and weaknesses so now Im waiting for AC.

Did you get the report straight after the online test?
Reply 17
Original post by nayantarasel

Nah they email you saying you passed and that you’ll receive a report in 2 weeks
Reply 18
Original post by nayantarasel

nah 2 weeks
Reply 19
Original post by youmama

oh alright im waiting on the results to come back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending