The Student Room Group

Does anyone know the 2023 questions english lit

Hi I do Jekyll and Hyde and Romeo and Juliet for english literature I would really appreciate it if someone knows what the questions were for aqa gcse english lit paper 1 2023 for the two novellas. Thank you very much in advance! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
I need help for my English lit Romeo and Juliet question, along with the Inspector calls question do any of you have an idea what the questions could be for them? Along with any tips. Thank you :ta::party::bl:
Original post by needhelp4myexams
I need help for my English lit Romeo and Juliet question, along with the Inspector calls question do any of you have an idea what the questions could be for them? Along with any tips. Thank you :ta::party::bl:
like pls this is really important
Reply 3
Original post by needhelp4myexams
for AIC one is about how women are presented in the past, or how old characters and younger characters respond to the inspector. something like this
Original post by Sumikko
for AIC one is about how women are presented in the past, or how old characters and younger characters respond to the inspector. something like this
thank you so so so so much like thank u so much like tysmmmmmmmmmm ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Quick Reply

Latest