The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE

Hi,
I am considering applying to lse for finance or accounting and finance. i am predicted maths (a*) further maths (a*) chemistry (a*) biology (a*). my gcse grades are: 999999887, as LSE do consider them. what r the chances of me being able to get into lse? (i have ucl finance, economcis, statistics as backup)
Original post by Anonymous48
Hi,
I am considering applying to lse for finance or accounting and finance. i am predicted maths (a*) further maths (a*) chemistry (a*) biology (a*). my gcse grades are: 999999887, as LSE do consider them. what r the chances of me being able to get into lse? (i have ucl finance, economcis, statistics as backup)

0 chance 😑
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
0 chance 😑

why do u say so
no one would genuinely know the answer to this , just apply and see how it goes but try your best to make your ps as competitive as possible
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
no one would genuinely know the answer to this , just apply and see how it goes but try your best to make your ps as competitive as possible

ok thanks for replying, do you think i will be at a disadvantage by not choosing economics and do you know anybody who got into lse finance, and if so, what subjects did they do? thanks again

ok thanks for replying, do you think i will be at a disadvantage by not choosing economics and do you know anybody who got into lse finance, and if so, what subjects did they do? thanks again

i don’t think you’re disadvantaged cus they do look for some sort of analytical / writing ability within your subject combinations but you have chemistry which they consider as such so you should be fine
I got in to LSE Finance last year with 3a*a predicted, Didn't quite make my offer but I did Maths, FM, Chem and Econ. I think if you have FM you'd be more desirable so dw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending