The Student Room Group

Replacement Tenant- Student Accommodation in Manchester

1 room for rent in a flat with 2 other flatmates. The kitchen is shared with the 2 flatmates and the toilet with one of the flatmates.

Premium Shared Apartment - Shared Bathroom, Victoria Point
£179 pw, tenancy ends on 23rd August 2024

- A 15-minute bus ride will take you to the doorsteps of all the Universities close to the City centre including the Manchester Metropolitan University, The University of Manchester and The Arden School of Theatre. 40 minutes away from The Manchester College City Campus by bus.

- Shared spaces and study rooms where residents come together. An on-site gym for working out, cinema room to catch a film, and TV rooms for that boxset binge.

- TV in the kitchen

-There are no booking fees or deposits to pay! All utilities are rolled into the price of the rent except for washing machine bills.

- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a university close to the accommodation, and pay a £50 administration fee to take over my tenancy
Reply 1
Original post by Daniaxxxx
1 room for rent in a flat with 2 other flatmates. The kitchen is shared with the 2 flatmates and the toilet with one of the flatmates.

Premium Shared Apartment - Shared Bathroom, Victoria Point
£179 pw, tenancy ends on 23rd August 2024

- A 15-minute bus ride will take you to the doorsteps of all the Universities close to the City centre including the Manchester Metropolitan University, The University of Manchester and The Arden School of Theatre. 40 minutes away from The Manchester College City Campus by bus.

- Shared spaces and study rooms where residents come together. An on-site gym for working out, cinema room to catch a film, and TV rooms for that boxset binge.

- TV in the kitchen

-There are no booking fees or deposits to pay! All utilities are rolled into the price of the rent except for washing machine bills.

- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a university close to the accommodation, and pay a £50 administration fee to take over my tenancy

hi is this still available?
Hello
Would love to move in asap

Let me know if still available, thanks! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ubaidmiahh
hi is this still available?

Hi, yes it is. If you are interested pls private message me your phone number/email address so I can contact you, as I am unable to private message on tsr.
Reply 4
Original post by lewisadamslja
Hello
Would love to move in asap

Let me know if still available, thanks! :smile:

Hi, yes it is. If you are interested pls private message me your phone number/email address so I can contact you, as I am unable to private message on tsr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending