The Student Room Group

physics a level

i’m predicted a 9 in both physics and maths at gcse, and there is really nothing in physics that i’m finding overly difficult at the moment - however, i’m wondering just how much more difficult it gets at a level so i can sort of prepare myself for the jump, yk? so if anyone could lmk how much harder it gets at a level and if there’s anything i could do to prepare for that id appreciate that !!
Original post by lc_007
i’m predicted a 9 in both physics and maths at gcse, and there is really nothing in physics that i’m finding overly difficult at the moment - however, i’m wondering just how much more difficult it gets at a level so i can sort of prepare myself for the jump, yk? so if anyone could lmk how much harder it gets at a level and if there’s anything i could do to prepare for that id appreciate that !!

Maths, Further Maths and Physics have a significant overlap in topics and can be like tackling 2.5 A-Levels. 😉 lol

Physics gets more challenging in topics in Year 2, but it is more challenging to apply the concepts in the exam questions!!! ☹️

Quick Reply

Latest