The Student Room Group

KPMG audit apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Aisha8
Heyyyy , can you send these to me pls!! I cant message back but I appreciate it ☺️

I did and that's ok no problem
Reply 21
Original post by aminahfr
Heyy
I was just wondering if anyone has reached the launching pad event at KPMG or if anyone has previously done it, Are there any tips or tricks u could share pls?
Thankkks

Have you done it yet? If so when did you apply for the role? I applied on the 12th of December last yr and my applications still on hold before launch pad. Idk if imma get invited or not
Reply 22
Original post by mc.3103
Have you done it yet? If so when did you apply for the role? I applied on the 12th of December last yr and my applications still on hold before launch pad. Idk if imma get invited or not

I've done mine and I got an offer and I applied like November and you should get invited cause there are still more launch pads to go
sure

Hey could you please help/share any tips on your launchpad event please. Please pm me. I would really appreciate it:smile:
Original post by Aisha8
15th April

@Aisha8 mines on the 15th too! Are you in the north??
Reply 25
Original post by faatimah_019827
@Aisha8 mines on the 15th too! Are you in the north??

Yes!
Original post by Aisha8
Yes!

Omg me too
Original post by Aisha8
Yes!

@Aisha8 i can’t send pms yet but I can add you on snap if u want to whats your snap?
Original post by faatimah_019827
@Aisha8 i can’t send pms yet but I can add you on snap if u want to whats your snap?

@Aisha8 hey guys I am also attending the event on the 15th. Add me on snap so we can keep in touch safa_7869
I did and that's ok no problem

hey! please could you send it to me as well please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending