The Student Room Group

Why are there no jobs available and no one will hire me?

Like I've applied to so many for years, most of them were scams, when you press apply you're directed to a website to register to something that has nothing to do with the job advertised, I've had interviews that never go anywhere, they just say you've been unsuccessful this time and good luck with your future career endeavors or whatever. It's a joke, apparently plenty of jobs available for everyone but that's bs. There's nothing available and no one is hiring just advertising fake jobs even on legit websites like indeed and national careers website. Like I need a job now, I'm signing on atm but have to sign off in a few months as that is the rules for my circumstances, they aren't going to pay me, I'd have to wait like a year to be able to sign on again be paid but I don't want to sign on ever again. Trying my best to get a job but can't get one 😔
Reply 1
Speak to Job Centre. They should help you get into a role.
Reply 2
Original post by Wundr
Speak to Job Centre. They should help you get into a role.

I don't think they will help because the last time I signed on the work coach asked me if I needed help with anything and I asked what could they help with, the work coach said they could help me get into training to get into a new career or gain new skills or get on a training course. No mention of help finding a job. They just told me to look on the national careers website and another website for local part time jobs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending