The Student Room Group

T-Level Placement!!

Hi, could anyone who has already done T-Level or is currently doing there second year explain to me about the 315 hours of placement and the 35 hours you are allowed within that.
Has anyone else’s college explained this to them!!
Apparently we are allowed 35 hours of “work taster activities” within the 35 hours of the 315. But I don’t know what counts as “work taster activities”.
Does training count? Like first aid training or manual handling training.
So confusing!!
Thanks
Moved to a more relevant forum
Reply 2
Original post by 19RAhmed
Hi, could anyone who has already done T-Level or is currently doing there second year explain to me about the 315 hours of placement and the 35 hours you are allowed within that.
Has anyone else’s college explained this to them!!
Apparently we are allowed 35 hours of “work taster activities” within the 35 hours of the 315. But I don’t know what counts as “work taster activities”.
Does training count? Like first aid training or manual handling training.
So confusing!!
Thanks

hiya, I'm in my second year of T-level health and just finished my 315 hours. In all honesty, I haven't heard the term "work taster activities" specifically, but I was able to count my training days and other similar experiences as part of my hours - induction days in your work placement also counts, but it's the same as other hours and you need to get them signed off (usually your placement supervisor will do it for you or you can ask the training presenter when you finish the session). Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending