The Student Room Group

When will LNAT uni’s reply?

Hi, I decided to apply last minute to Bristol and Durham for law. The LNAT website states that results will be out mid-August if you sat for the test between 25 to 31 January but that’s way after clearing starts. Does that mean that Bristol and Durham won’t see my application/be able to give a decision until August? Does anyone know the process for this?
Unis have already seen your LNAT results, I think they see them as soon as they are processed. For some reason they just make you wait months extra to know your results. I heard from Bristol in March
Reply 2
Original post by Username123ab
Unis have already seen your LNAT results, I think they see them as soon as they are processed. For some reason they just make you wait months extra to know your results. I heard from Bristol in March

Did you sit for the LNAT as late as I did? Because if you took it before the 26th then results would come out in mid-February (which makes sense that Bristol would give you an offer by March), but if you’re in the last batch for equal consideration deadline (which is from 27th to 31st January) then results would come out in August. So that’s why i’m worried
Original post by nichesyndr0me
Did you sit for the LNAT as late as I did? Because if you took it before the 26th then results would come out in mid-February (which makes sense that Bristol would give you an offer by March), but if you’re in the last batch for equal consideration deadline (which is from 27th to 31st January) then results would come out in August. So that’s why i’m worried

I sat the LNAT in September and my results came out in February but I applied for Oxford which had an October deadline so I got an offer from Oxford (January) before my LNAT results were out. Unis get the results a lot quicker than candidates do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending