The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Degree Apprenticeships 2024!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicky6099
I got an offer as well!

Me too!
Original post by rghir
Speaking of salary, does anyone know the rough salary they pay each year? And does anyone know the number of applicants in comparison to the number of places given across the 5 unis?

Well if 1500 people got to the final stage and 52 went to Manchester last year and there are five units that makes around 250-300 and since everybody who gets an offer doesn’t go then probably around 500-600 places
Original post by Ham18
Got rejected by mail👍. Accounting flying start

same ☹️ gutted as i thought the ac went well. are you going to do the feedback meet?
Just got the call- i’ve been accepted to Nots and Man! so happy! she gave feedback to my AC, which were all positive besides she said i could have more leadership. She said UCAS would update in the coming weeks/days and both offers are conditional.
Original post by zander_d
Just got the call- i’ve been accepted to Nots and Man! so happy! she gave feedback to my AC, which were all positive besides she said i could have more leadership. She said UCAS would update in the coming weeks/days and both offers are conditional.

congrats! i’m still waiting, hopefully they call today
Reply 305
Original post by jj112006
congrats! i’m still waiting, hopefully they call today

You’ll get a call today
Original post by rghir
You’ll get a call today

hope so
Original post by jj112006
hope so

did you get the call?
Original post by zander_d
did you get the call?

yes i did!! i got in offer both QMUL and UOM
I haven’t received any communication from PWC about the assessment center yet. Was I right in thinking the deadline was yesterday the 28th?
Original post by AngusDavies
I haven’t received any communication from PWC about the assessment center yet. Was I right in thinking the deadline was yesterday the 28th?

I think the deadline is today? I could be wrong though
Original post by manu_2005
I think the deadline is today? I could be wrong though

I hope so otherwise I am very confused
Reply 312
Anyone else going QMUL for accounting? Seen so many people get manny offers on here but not QMUL 😭
Original post by qwguk
Anyone else going QMUL for accounting? Seen so many people get manny offers on here but not QMUL 😭

I am! Haven’t got the offer from QMUL via UCAS though
Has anyone else gotten offers from nottingham flying start accounting?
Reply 315
Original post by manu_2005
I am! Haven’t got the offer from QMUL via UCAS though

Same, I won't be at peace till the offers on UCAS
I got accepted into QMUL for tech Allhamdhullillah, still waiting for that UCAS offer tho😭😭
Got offers for Newcastle and Notts!
Original post by Ani6
I applied for 2025. Just want a year out and need the money so that I can afford to go. Cheers. That’s the thing even if I miss out on the grades, I’m delighted to have been offered a place anyway

Hey! Yours might be different but I applied for 2025 too and PwC told me that you have to ring Newcastle Admissions to ask them to differ it and they can reject the offer x
Reply 319
For the work placements do we choose which office we work at for accounting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending