The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Accounting Degree 2024

Has anyone heard back from the video interview stage of the application process? If so, how long did it take for you to hear back?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sakifa
Has anyone heard back from the video interview stage of the application process? If so, how long did it take for you to hear back?

I did my video interview in the first week of January and I heard back today. I imagine they should take around 4 to 6 weeks to email back. Hope this helps!
Original post by sakifa

Did you pick the UOB computer science pwc?
Reply 3
Original post by courageous-drain
Did you pick the UOB computer science pwc?
Hi! No, I applied for the accounting flying start degree apprenticeship :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by gyghfdd6y
I did my video interview in the first week of January and I heard back today. I imagine they should take around 4 to 6 weeks to email back. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! Have you booked a date for the virtual assessment center yet?
Original post by sakifa
Thank you so much! Have you booked a date for the virtual assessment center yet?
I had mine a few days ago!
Reply 6
I had mine a few days ago!
Oh that’s great! If you don’t mind me asking, what did the assessment center consist of in terms of activities and was it hard? I’m having mine today and I’m so nervous
Original post by sakifa
Oh that’s great! If you don’t mind me asking, what did the assessment center consist of in terms of activities and was it hard? I’m having mine today and I’m so nervous
No problem at all, this might sound a bit cliche but it works, just relax and be yourself! it'll be a group activity with around 4 ot 5 other candidates that might have applied to different universities. A tip would be to make sure your ideas are heard whilst ensuring that other ideas are also heard.

What university did you pick?

Good luck, you got this!!!
Reply 8
No problem at all, this might sound a bit cliche but it works, just relax and be yourself! it'll be a group activity with around 4 ot 5 other candidates that might have applied to different universities. A tip would be to make sure your ideas are heard whilst ensuring that other ideas are also heard.
Omg thank you so much for the advice honestly! It helped so much. I picked University of Manchester and Queen Mary. What about you?

Once again genuinely thanks so much! You’re a gem
Original post by sakifa
Omg thank you so much for the advice honestly! It helped so much. I picked University of Manchester and Queen Mary. What about you?
Once again genuinely thanks so much! You’re a gem
Ahh, University of Reading for me. No problem at all!! I'm always happy to help :smile:
Reply 10
Ahh, University of Reading for me. No problem at all!! I'm always happy to help :smile:
I hope you hear back soon. Reading is a lovely place so great choice :smile:
Original post by sakifa
I hope you hear back soon. Reading is a lovely place so great choice :smile:
thank you! hopefully we both get into the course, so we can help eachother along the way!!
How long was the preparation time?
Original post by Amanpreet113
How long was the preparation time?
30 minutes
30 minutes
Thank you. Do you remember how long the group discussion was?
And do we present after the group discussion or before? and how long do we present for?
Original post by Amanpreet113
And do we present after the group discussion or before? and how long do we present for?
the preparation time was 30 minutes, the group discussion was afterwards and that was also 30 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest