The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Degree Apprenticeships 2024!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I just finished it😁
It went alright I think, the questions were different to what I'd expected, so I had to think of stuff on the spot😭
But we'll see😂
Original post by Caprisun202
I just finished it😁
It went alright I think, the questions were different to what I'd expected, so I had to think of stuff on the spot😭
But we'll see😂

Yh, they were mostly work based, which I wasn't expecting either.
Reply 22
Ur applying to the study-first one right? So Sunday is our deadline 😭

I applied for the computer science one with uni of Birmingham, did you do an online assessment beforehand? my deadline for video interview is 21st Feb
Has anyone heard back after doing the video interview and assesments for study first at birmingham?
Does anyone know how to get the interview to work on iOS? I tried it on my iPad, and apparently Safari and Chrome aren't working as browsers (too outdated, but I can’t update them anymore).
Reply 25
Original post by awesomeyou
Yh, they were mostly work based, which I wasn't expecting either.

What do you mean by 'mainly work based'?
Reply 26
Original post by Hot2trot
What do you mean by 'mainly work based'?

Work place scenarios
Original post by tonysoprano1
Has anyone heard back after doing the video interview and assesments for study first at birmingham?

I only done the assessment, which was surprisingly easy. They gave my own personal report (which they said "generated by comparing your performance to other graduates across the globe.").
Original post by courageous-drain
I only done the assessment, which was surprisingly easy. They gave my own personal report (which they said "generated by comparing your performance to other graduates across the globe.").

You should be getting a link to the video interview soon. Good luck!
Reply 29
You should be getting a link to the video interview soon. Good luck!

I thought the deadline for video interviews was yesterday?
I thought the deadline for video interviews was yesterday?

oh actually your right deadline was yesterday. The person may have just scraped the deadline
Reply 31
Has anybody else not been receiving emails from them. I've had to email them for updates separately and then they've sent me the links for the online assessment and the video interview.
Reply 32
Original post by Taha-
Has anybody else not been receiving emails from them. I've had to email them for updates separately and then they've sent me the links for the online assessment and the video interview.

Oh that's weird, I just got them automatically
Reply 33
anyone just come from the google meet on assessment centre advice for the work first?
Reply 34
Original post by u3mqarty
anyone just come from the google meet on assessment centre advice for the work first?

Wait what!!?? 😂. When did u give your video interview? I think you passed so that’s why you were invited. I wasn’t but the pwc recruiter said that’ll the results will be given after 23 feb so hoping I pass
Reply 35
Original post by Ham18
Wait what!!?? 😂. When did u give your video interview? I think you passed so that’s why you were invited. I wasn’t but the pwc recruiter said that’ll the results will be given after 23 feb so hoping I pass

i mean you might be study first or on a different course but i was talking about the tech work first one.
Reply 36

i didn;t manage to attend this. what was it like? what did they say?
Reply 37
Original post by RonAndrei
i didn;t manage to attend this. what was it like? what did they say?

not much help tbh just talking about the general structure of one. there still many to come which you can attend as they call cover the same thing. whens ur assessment centre?
Reply 38
not much help tbh just talking about the general structure of one. there still many to come which you can attend as they call cover the same thing. whens ur assessment centre?

19th of feb, on monday
oh actually your right deadline was yesterday. The person may have just scraped the deadline

UOB sent me an email of extending the video deadline to 21/02/24

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending