The Student Room Group

Arcadis Apprenticeship Scheme 2024

Hi, haven't heard much about this on here, has anyone heard back from Arcadis about their application?
Original post by unonmu
Hi, haven't heard much about this on here, has anyone heard back from Arcadis about their application?

Hi I applied to the Project Manager role for the Bsc in construction and site management, and got an AC date for this Thursday. They held a meeting for a briefing but only 12 people were there. Seemed like not many people have applied
Reply 2
Original post by Sentiencehua
Hi I applied to the Project Manager role for the Bsc in construction and site management, and got an AC date for this Thursday. They held a meeting for a briefing but only 12 people were there. Seemed like not many people have applied

what time is your AC?
Original post by mk03y
what time is your AC?

Mine is at 1:00. U?
Reply 4
Mine is at 1:00. U?

aha same mine is at 1:00 too. Do you mind briefing me on what was said in the meeting? i was out the country so couldn’t attend it unfortunately.
Original post by mk03y
aha same mine is at 1:00 too. Do you mind briefing me on what was said in the meeting? i was out the country so couldn’t attend it unfortunately.

Sure do u have instagram or anything? Its easier for me to tell you there
Reply 6
Sure do u have instagram or anything? Its easier for me to tell you there

yeaah ‘mkaybd’. Thank you for this, means a lot!!
Original post by mk03y
yeaah ‘mkaybd’. Thank you for this, means a lot!!

Cool I requested you
Original post by unonmu

I've applied for the Degree Civil Engineering Apprenticeship, I've got a link for the behavioural test, have you done this? Any feedback would be useful, thanks
Hi, how did your AC go? Any tips? And what was it all about?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by User9861234
Hi, how did your AC go? Any tips? And what was it all about?
I can send you the brief If you want on instagram
Reply 11
Hi has anyone heard back from arcadis with an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending