The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL M103 Bachelor of Laws and HKU LLB

Hi there! I applied to the UCL M103 course back in November and I read somewhere that responses will come after the January 31st UCAS deadline with interviews taking place in February/March. Obviously we’re approaching the middle of February and I haven’t heard anything at all. Does anyone have an idea of the timeline for this?
Reply 1
Original post by Ekt_0678
Hi there! I applied to the UCL M103 course back in November and I read somewhere that responses will come after the January 31st UCAS deadline with interviews taking place in February/March. Obviously we’re approaching the middle of February and I haven’t heard anything at all. Does anyone have an idea of the timeline for this?

Hey, I applied to the same course and haven’t heard anything back either! I’m thinking maybe because it’s Chinese New Year right not the HKU team is on holiday so it’s taking longer.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by claire555
Hey, I applied to the same course and haven’t heard anything back either! I’m thinking maybe because it’s Chinese New Year right not the HKU team is on holiday so it’s taking longer.
Hey! I’m not sure. Perhaps UCL-HKU just take longer overall. I’ve gotten an interview for a similar program with Exeter and CUHK for next week, so hopefully we’ll see.
Reply 3
Hey! I’m not sure. Perhaps UCL-HKU just take longer overall. I’ve gotten an interview for a similar program with Exeter and CUHK for next week, so hopefully we’ll see.
me too! but I cannot find any information about the interview online…
Reply 4
Original post by claire555
me too! but I cannot find any information about the interview online…
I’ve got the Exeter/CUHK one tomorrow. Good luck with yours when you have it!
Reply 5
Any update from anyone?
Reply 6
i haven't heard back as well
Reply 7
any updates?
Reply 8
Original post by ineedg5
any updates?

Okay so I know there’s been at least one offer sent out. I don’t know how many they’ve done overall.
Reply 9
If you’ve applied through non-UCAS I know they’re still deciding. They’ll send out interview decisions by 12 April I believe!
Reply 10
Original post by tsr09834
If you’ve applied through non-UCAS I know they’re still deciding. They’ll send out interview decisions by 12 April I believe!
Do you know if they’re still deciding if you applied through UCAS? Apparently there were no interviews
Reply 11
Okay so I know there’s been at least one offer sent out. I don’t know how many they’ve done overall.

oh? are there no interviews this year?
Reply 12

where did you get this info pls?
Original post by ineedg5
where did you get this info pls?

I emailed the HKU law faculty last week
Reply 14
I emailed the HKU law faculty last week
oh ok thank you for this - I emailed them two weeks ago and they said they would send out decisions through email whenever they've made one so I've just been waiting anxiously
Reply 15
Anyone received anything yet ?
are both hku and ucl not doing interviews this year? has anyone applied through hku and has done/ been informed about having to do an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending