The Student Room Group

HKU-UCL Law Dual Degree Program

Hi, I'm planning to apply to this program but I'm not too sure about how I should write/ structure my personal statement. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance!
Original post by anslh
Hi, I'm planning to apply to this program but I'm not too sure about how I should write/ structure my personal statement. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance!

Are you sitting the LNAT? As IMO it also helps to structure your PS. Also what does UCL say about what they require in their future UCL student, what does their Law Faculty showcase within that course.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by username6017271
Are you sitting the LNAT? As IMO it also helps to structure your PS. Also what does UCL say about what they require in their future UCL student, what does their Law Faculty showcase within that course.

I have already sat the LNAT, may I know how it helps with structuring my PS? I couldn't find any information online about what I should include in my personal statement for the dual degree. Do you suggest I tailor the separate personal statement towards what UCL wants in a student? Thanks!
you have to write a bit about why particularly Hong Kong law as well. How did your LNAT go?
Original post by anslh
I have already sat the LNAT, may I know how it helps with structuring my PS? I couldn't find any information online about what I should include in my personal statement for the dual degree. Do you suggest I tailor the separate personal statement towards what UCL wants in a student? Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by ottersareforlife
you have to write a bit about why particularly Hong Kong law as well. How did your LNAT go?

I'm not very confident about my LNAT score... Do you think I should use the same personal statement for UCAS and HKU but write a separate one for the UCL-HKU program?
Original post by anslh
I'm not very confident about my LNAT score... Do you think I should use the same personal statement for UCAS and HKU but write a separate one for the UCL-HKU program?

]
how did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending