The Student Room Group

Lnat 2023

I’m feeling really disheartened about my upcoming LNAT test early September. I’ve been reading the news, read a book about the test and have done a couple practice tests/mini practice tests but my scores are just abismal. I got 19 on my first practice, and got around 50% in mini tests but i’ve been doing tests in my “practise and pass professional LNAT” book and i’ve been doing poorly, getting like 1/4 on an extract. Is it just the book, which has given a plethora of tips, or am i just stupid. I am not going to reorganise when i’m doing the test, because i don’t want it to affect my A-level studies and dragging it out will make me feel worse. Any help would be appreciated. I am applying to Oxford and Durham (other 3 don’t look at LNAT) so if i get a low score, what is the likely outcome.
Original post by lig2
I’m feeling really disheartened about my upcoming LNAT test early September. I’ve been reading the news, read a book about the test and have done a couple practice tests/mini practice tests but my scores are just abismal. I got 19 on my first practice, and got around 50% in mini tests but i’ve been doing tests in my “practise and pass professional LNAT” book and i’ve been doing poorly, getting like 1/4 on an extract. Is it just the book, which has given a plethora of tips, or am i just stupid. I am not going to reorganise when i’m doing the test, because i don’t want it to affect my A-level studies and dragging it out will make me feel worse. Any help would be appreciated. I am applying to Oxford and Durham (other 3 don’t look at LNAT) so if i get a low score, what is the likely outcome.

You could probably get away with low 20s for Durham and at best like 26 at least for Oxford (some people in my school got offers after getting 26). Generally speaking though you should be aiming high 20s (towards 30). I would advise you to use Arbitio but it's quite expensive - I only recommend the service since I found it immensely helpful myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending