The Student Room Group

Good Uni Guide 2024

When will the Times Good University Guide 2024 be published?
The Guardian is pencilled in for 9 September, Times/Sunday Times is unconfirmed but expected on the 17 September.
The Daily Mail have said they're releasing a guide sometime in September too (made by the person who used to produce the Times ranking and presumably decided he wanted a more right wing take on things)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The Guardian is pencilled in for 9 September, Times/Sunday Times is unconfirmed but expected on the 17 September.
The Daily Mail have said they're releasing a guide sometime in September too (made by the person who used to produce the Times ranking and presumably decided he wanted a more right wing take on things)

Okay great thanks. I looked online and there were some bookshops saying the Times Guide will be published on the 2 Feb but idk if that is the same guide as the one I'm looking for
Original post by michaela002
Okay great thanks. I looked online and there were some bookshops saying the Times Guide will be published on the 2 Feb but idk if that is the same guide as the one I'm looking for

the book gets published out of sync with the newspaper/website
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
the book gets published out of sync with the newspaper/website

Ok thanks
Reply 5
Original post by PQ

Yh Daily Mail and Guardian released today.
Reply 6
They are all meaningless.
They are designed only to promote the name of the newspapers sponsoring them - nothing else.

They certainly cannot tell you if you will enjoy studying any particular course - or like being at that Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending