The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene 2nd degree SFE funding for 2024 still on exemption list?

Is Dental Hygiene still on the list of exemption courses to be funded as 2nd degree for 2023/2024?
I am asking because on the official Gov. uk website it does not specified anymore on the list of exemption courses.
Also if is still funded by Student Finance England, i will be able to get both Tuition and Maintenace , or only one of them ? ( i would like to mention that in the past i received 5 years for funding for my 1st degree) . If anyone know please?
Thank you
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by NicoletaPredescu
Is Dental Hygiene still on the list of exemption courses to be funded as 2nd degree for 2023/2024?
I am asking because on the official Gov. uk website it does not specified anymore on the list of exemption courses.
Also if is still funded by Student Finance England, i will be able to get both Tuition and Maintenace , or only one of them ? ( i would like to mention that in the past i received 5 years for funding for my 1st degree) . If anyone know please?
Thank you

Hi there,

As long as you're not registered in the field you're apply to then Dental hygiene courses are exempt from previous study rules. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

As long as you're not registered in the field you're apply to then Dental hygiene courses are exempt from previous study rules. Thanks, Jason

Thank you so much for clarify me that the Dental Hygiene course is still exempt for 2024 entry.
May i ask please , i will be able to receive both Tuition and Maintenace Loans please? as the Hygiene Course is full-time 5 days a week study? ( as i mention before for the first degree which i already was funded for 5years which was Business accounting)
(edited 6 months ago)
Thank you so much for clarify me that the Dental Hygiene course is still exempt for 2024 entry.
May i ask please , i will be able to receive both Tuition and Maintenace Loans please? as the Hygiene Course is full-time 5 days a week study? ( as i mention before for the first degree which i already was funded for 5years which was Business accounting)

Yes, this attracts both of these loans. Thanks, Jason
Yes, this attracts both of these loans. Thanks, Jason

Thank you very much for your response . It was very helpful
Thank you very much for your response . It was very helpful

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason
You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Thank you as well have a lovely day !
Thank you as well have a lovely day !

Any further queries going forward at anytime you can respond here for assistance. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending