The Student Room Group

Funding for a second degree Dental Hygiene and therapy

Hut
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Sam1624
I completed 2 years of a chemistry degree but want to study BSc Oral Health Science at Glasgow Caledonian. Would I still be able to apply for student finance for a loan for this course considering I have already had 2 years of funding?

Would appreciate any clarification Thankyou.

Hi,

Dental hygiene/therapy courses are exempt from previous study but I'm not sure if this specific course is classed as DH/DT, if it is then yes you can be funded.
Reply 2
Original post by murpo
Hi,

Dental hygiene/therapy courses are exempt from previous study but I'm not sure if this specific course is classed as DH/DT, if it is then yes you can be funded.

Hi,
I have a similar question - I have already got a BSc in Environment and Sustainability (funded by SFE) and I’m hoping to start a BSc in Dental Hygiene and Therapy in Sept 2024 at Bristol University.
Would I be eligible for SFE student and maintenance loan?
Original post by Aallen13
Hi,
I have a similar question - I have already got a BSc in Environment and Sustainability (funded by SFE) and I’m hoping to start a BSc in Dental Hygiene and Therapy in Sept 2024 at Bristol University.
Would I be eligible for SFE student and maintenance loan?

It would be better if you could start a new thread in the Ask SFE forum that will be replied to by official SFE reps. :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending