The Student Room Group

EPQ

I'm currently doing my EPQ and finding it hard to find information and data on my subject (festivals, live events and sustainability) and also coming up with a question.
Hi, I would firstly consider researching into something similar to what you want to base your EPQ on, as I did this and then found a subject topic that I really loved, although my question evolved over time.
Reply 2
Original post by jengablocks79
Hi, I would firstly consider researching into something similar to what you want to base your EPQ on, as I did this and then found a subject topic that I really loved, although my question evolved over time.

Thank you, my supervisor always said from the start that my question is more than likely to change because it’s a niche area and you can’t evaluate it as much as other areas.
I started researching into one very interesting but broad topic, picked something I was interested in (and had a decent amount of documents) then came up with a question near the end of my first draft.
Original post by EPhill2580
Thank you, my supervisor always said from the start that my question is more than likely to change because it’s a niche area and you can’t evaluate it as much as other areas.

you could probably also broaden your question or add in additional information from other topics that might relate to your specific niche

Quick Reply

Latest