The Student Room Group

what do i do

what do i do if i don't know what i want to be yet but i'm getting older and about to pick my GCSE options
Original post by lilyxx1
what do i do if i don't know what i want to be yet but i'm getting older and about to pick my GCSE options

Are there any options that stand out to you or that you want to pick? I can help you, i'm currently in year 13.
What sort of subjects do they offer?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by cherrycosmos
Are there any options that stand out to you or that you want to pick? I can help you, i'm currently in year 13.
What sort of subjects do they offer?

i do like food tech and have been thinking about sociology at the moment and maybe child care and history and the actual required subjects but i dont even know what i want to be when im older
Original post by lilyxx1
i do like food tech and have been thinking about sociology at the moment and maybe child care and history and the actual required subjects but i dont even know what i want to be when im older

most people your age don’t

So, choose subjects that you enjoy and want to know more about

The alternative is to choose subjects you like less and aren’t interested in!

You have to assume that, whatever you decide to do later in life, it will be something that you enjoy doing and holds your interest so select your subjects based on that (what you enjoy and want to spend your time finding out more about)
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest