The Student Room Group

Which schools in America Tennessee have the easiest scholarships??

I really wanna change countries to the states and could anyone please prefer tips and one of the best schools which give scholarships??
Reply 1
To be honest there is no such thing as easy scholarship - there is lots of competition for each and every one.
The college website is the best place to start to look at what they offer international students. The thread at the top of this group is another good place to check which schools offer full scholarships. US Colleges focus much more on the person and what you can offer to the course/College than your academic results so bear this in mind when creating your statements.
The College Board website has lots of info about scholarships too.
Reply 2
Original post by wjules321
To be honest there is no such thing as easy scholarship - there is lots of competition for each and every one.
The college website is the best place to start to look at what they offer international students. The thread at the top of this group is another good place to check which schools offer full scholarships. US Colleges focus much more on the person and what you can offer to the course/College than your academic results so bear this in mind when creating your statements.
The College Board website has lots of info about scholarships too.
Thank youu ! Can I also find scholarships there for high schoolers?
Reply 3
When you say high schoolers, do you mean you are finishing High School? There are different scholarships for US based students vs International but the ones above are suitable for those finishing A levels and wanting to go to College in the US.
Reply 4
I meant high schools students as in like sophomore and freshman’s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending