The Student Room Group

Law @ UCL thread 2024

I js wanted to start this thread for all those who applied to Law at UCL and i wanted to ask whether you’ve heard from them or not!
My stats are
A*AAB and a 27 in my LNAT
GCSEs were mostly 5s except a 7 and a 9

Feel free to share your own stats too!
Reply 1
Applied for Law with German Law, haven't heard anything back yet...

My stats are
A*A*A*AB (I'm an international student so these are just equivalents) and a 33 in my LNAT
Reply 2
Original post by sofiasuom
Applied for Law with German Law, haven't heard anything back yet...

My stats are
A*A*A*AB (I'm an international student so these are just equivalents) and a 33 in my LNAT

JESUS😭
Reply 3
Original post by Sosaaaaaaaa
JESUS😭
lmaooo my stats sound good but my lnat essay went really badly so I don't have high hopes for ucl
Reply 4
Original post by sofiasuom
lmaooo my stats sound good but my lnat essay went really badly so I don't have high hopes for ucl

i waffled through mine so i be praying😭😭
Reply 5
i’ve applied to straight law at ucl and haven’t heard anything back yet! i’m a home, non-contextual student predicted a*a*a with an achieved a* in epq, and a 33 in my lnat :smile: good luck to everyone else!!
Original post by isha_07
i’ve applied to straight law at ucl and haven’t heard anything back yet! i’m a home, non-contextual student predicted a*a*a with an achieved a* in epq, and a 33 in my lnat :smile: good luck to everyone else!!
congratulations on your LNAT 33. I am also home and non-contextual student but with 30 LNAT and 3 A*, still waiting for LSE and UCL.
Reply 7
Original post by lawhomeStudent
congratulations on your LNAT 33. I am also home and non-contextual student but with 30 LNAT and 3 A*, still waiting for LSE and UCL.

thank you! you also have amazing stats- good luck! let me know if you hear anything :smile:
i applied for strictly law and haven’t heard anything. Have 5 grade 5 on my AP exams, 34 on ACT, and have 4 grade 5 on my forthcoming exams. I also had a 34 on my LNAT but i’m not too hopeful since i think i did poorly on my essay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending