The Student Room Group

Has anyone been close to snapping/snapped at a teacher before?

There was this one time I was going through the science corridor the wrong way which I didn't care about since I think it's stupid and I'm in Year 12. Then a teacher stops these lower-year students, telling them to turn around and follow the one-way system, then says to me "Well you're a student, so you need to follow the one-way system".

This still annoys me, especially the way she said it to me like I was in Year 7 and I was probably close to snapping and punching that teacher in the face. It's stupid how petty teachers are when it comes to one-way systems and they casually go against it.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by serterweryerper
There was this one time I was going through the science corridor the wrong way which I didn't care about since I think it's stupid and I'm in Year 12. Then a teacher stops these lower-year students, telling them to turn around and follow the one-way system, then says to me "Well you're a student, so you need to follow the one-way system".

This still annoys me, especially the way she said it to me like I was in Year 7 and I was probably close to snapping and punching that teacher in the face. It's stupid how petty teachers are when it comes to one-way systems and they casually go against it.
So what you're saying is that someone telling you to follow the rules makes you so angry that you want to punch that person in the face? Seems like you some have anger management issues buddy.
If you consider yourself a grown-up (judging by they way you refer to yourself as being in year 12) then perhaps it is time to actually behave like a grown up person?
Reply 2
You absolutely were not close to punching the teacher, get a grip and cop yourself on. So much for grown up.
Nah but I oofed one of my teachers cuz she’s was rude
Reply 4
Few times yes. Some teachers are horrible. I didn't snap, but I did let them know I don't like them.

Quick Reply

Latest