The Student Room Group

does he like me?

ok so i met this guy not long ago, we have actually known each other before bc we see each other at skl but we were never rly frnds. then it all started when i added him without rly thinking anything on snap. he added me back and snapped me saying hi right away. i snapped him back and we just got a long right away cus we mostly talked abt how we’ve seen each other before but never said hi.

and that’s where it starts. we click rly well, we generally enjoy spending time w each other. we snap everyday and now he’s my no.1 on snap and we have a red heart. he also says hi by smiling and waving to me whenever we see each other. his frnds say that he doesn’t have many girl friends and that it’s rare for him to talk to girls. he doesn’t even talk to his family frnds that are girls, and a few ppl were surprised that i’m close to him. several of his frnds have teased him 2-3 times abt seeing him around me.

he also greets me diff i think. i’ve never rly seen him talk or say hi to other girls. and as i said before, he smiles sweetly and waves at me but just nods up with other ppl.

also recently on vday, our skl has this thing where ppl can give flowers and chocolates to others anonymously. i didn’t get anything but he got a flower. so i kinda teased him abt it and was complaining jokingly how i didn’t get anything. he just comforted me and stuff it wasn’t anything serious but then he sent me a virtual rose right after.

what do u guys think???
Original post by strawberrymatcha
ok so i met this guy not long ago, we have actually known each other before bc we see each other at skl but we were never rly frnds. then it all started when i added him without rly thinking anything on snap. he added me back and snapped me saying hi right away. i snapped him back and we just got a long right away cus we mostly talked abt how we’ve seen each other before but never said hi.

and that’s where it starts. we click rly well, we generally enjoy spending time w each other. we snap everyday and now he’s my no.1 on snap and we have a red heart. he also says hi by smiling and waving to me whenever we see each other. his frnds say that he doesn’t have many girl friends and that it’s rare for him to talk to girls. he doesn’t even talk to his family frnds that are girls, and a few ppl were surprised that i’m close to him. several of his frnds have teased him 2-3 times abt seeing him around me.

he also greets me diff i think. i’ve never rly seen him talk or say hi to other girls. and as i said before, he smiles sweetly and waves at me but just nods up with other ppl.

also recently on vday, our skl has this thing where ppl can give flowers and chocolates to others anonymously. i didn’t get anything but he got a flower. so i kinda teased him abt it and was complaining jokingly how i didn’t get anything. he just comforted me and stuff it wasn’t anything serious but then he sent me a virtual rose right after.

what do u guys think???

I think there’s a high possibility that he likes you girlll. Because you said he greets u in a sweet way whilst he isn’t as bothered with others and isn’t really around girls or even if he is he doesn’t treat them the same way he treats you. And the fact that you’re both no.1 on each others bsf list tells you enough tbf, he clearly enjoys your company. I think he does like you!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending