The Student Room Group

is this enough for revision

hi, i just wanted to ask if this is enough revision for my eoy exams (which are like middle of may btw): it would be great if anyone can give some tips to potentially improve this

I do maths, physics and chem

maths: all mixed exercise qs, madasmaths topic questions (topics i struggle with) and as many as maths past papers as i can get my hand on

physics: physics flashcards for each topic (currently in the process of making them from pmt detailed notes), some book with questions on each topic, and as physics past papers

chemistry: chem flashcards (made from eliot rintoul vids on yt), book w/ questions, and as chemistry past papers

if there is anything else that i could potentially do to aid w/ my revision, it would be great if they could be suggested : )
Reply 1
also i am looking to get 3 A* for my predicted grades :]
Reply 2
bump
Yep everything you’re doing sounds fine. To test your knowledge try doing a full exam paper within the time limit and see what you get :smile:
I do physics and maths too. I like to pre-read before class and make a mindmap before learning it in class. It helps me to understand topic better when I’m taught in class. Also I like to do active recall, so after you learn something just write everything you remember on a piece of paper, and then the things that you forgot, you can write in a different colour, so that when you’re revising you can focus on those parts.
Original post by nosetool
hi, i just wanted to ask if this is enough revision for my eoy exams (which are like middle of may btw): it would be great if anyone can give some tips to potentially improve this

I do maths, physics and chem

maths: all mixed exercise qs, madasmaths topic questions (topics i struggle with) and as many as maths past papers as i can get my hand on

physics: physics flashcards for each topic (currently in the process of making them from pmt detailed notes), some book with questions on each topic, and as physics past papers

chemistry: chem flashcards (made from eliot rintoul vids on yt), book w/ questions, and as chemistry past papers

if there is anything else that i could potentially do to aid w/ my revision, it would be great if they could be suggested : )
@MP_25 someone who does all 3 of your subjects!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending