The Student Room Group

Liverpool Law

I applied for a Bachelor of Laws at Liverpool which predicated grades AAAA (last one is EPQ). I am eligible for a contextual offer but Liverpool gave me an offer for AAA excl EPQ. I'm confused why Liverpool did not decide to give me a contextual offer. I have heard they are in clearing every year and give places to people with BBB. Is this true? And if so, is this just an attempt by them to encourage you to get the best grade possible.
Original post by JA-17
I applied for a Bachelor of Laws at Liverpool which predicated grades AAAA (last one is EPQ). I am eligible for a contextual offer but Liverpool gave me an offer for AAA excl EPQ. I'm confused why Liverpool did not decide to give me a contextual offer. I have heard they are in clearing every year and give places to people with BBB. Is this true? And if so, is this just an attempt by them to encourage you to get the best grade possible.

Every uni has their own criteria for contextual offers. Here is Liverpool's:

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/undergraduate/applying/policies-and-statements/contextual-data/contextual-admissions/

If you still think you should have received a contextual offer, phone admissions and ask them about it. Mistakes do happen. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending