The Student Room Group

Clearing Question

I received a verbal offer but have yet to receive a confirmation email which they said they will send for over a hour. Is this a red flag?
Original post by Dr.Stein
I received a verbal offer but have yet to receive a confirmation email which they said they will send for over a hour. Is this a red flag?

Hi there, congratulations on receiving a verbal offer!

Clearing teams at universities will be incredibly busy today and this may cause a delay in getting a confirmation email sent over to you. If you haven't heard anything in a couple of hours' time, or by this afternoon, then there is no harm in calling them again and confirming your contact details.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Maddy
WrexhamUniReps

It's is not. Admission teams are quite busy today.
Give the admission teams some time today, it may also be that the are sending emails at intervals to avoid any issues. If you haven't had anything by this afternoon you can get back in touch.

Definitely not a red flag though! :smile:

Congrats on your offer!

No, extremely normal. Can I ask what university this is?
You can PM if you wish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending