The Student Room Group

21 never had any relationship experience. Red flag or not?

Random question, is it a turn off or a red flag if a guy has never had a girlfriend or had sex? Ive never veen in a relationship before nor been sexually active. It’s just the way it’s been. I’m now 21 and am at a point in life where I’m thinking whether it’s a red flag for girls if a guy has navel had a boyfriend before.

Is this true, or am I overthinking things?
youre overthinking, dont rush things lol, im a virgin as well (saving for marriage), u dont have to lose ur virginity to be deemed as cool or anything, the girls who say red flag arent wifey material. believe me bro
I had my first relationship at 23 and only lasted a few months. Don't rush it or do things for peer pressure. Just focus on building your life and someone will come along <3
Yea kind of.

Relationships and tbh sex are both skills that need work. You'll make a lot of silly and likely immature mistakes which someone with experience might not be keen to deal with.

No different to jobs, everyone has to start somewhere but many employers will still be wary of a clean slate.
Waaay overthinking. If it was a red flag everyone would be single. No-one has a relationship until they have a relationship, so there's lots of people with no experience. I was quite a few years older than you when I had my first boyfriend, and it's still going strong!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending