The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York or Southampton

Go offers from University of York and University of Southampton for Philosophy. Anyone got any knowledge or personal experience of either? The SH offer is ABB, York is AAB
Original post by 2B2Z
Go offers from University of York and University of Southampton for Philosophy. Anyone got any knowledge or personal experience of either? The SH offer is ABB, York is AAB
Hi,

I didn't study Philosophy, but I am a recent York graduate so if you have any questions about student life, accommodation etc. feel free to drop me a message! We do have some student blog posts written by current Philosophy students which might help to give you some insight into what it's like to study at York!

I hope this helps!

Hazel :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by University of York
Hi,

I didn't study Philosophy, but I am a recent York graduate so if you have any questions about student life, accommodation etc. feel free to drop me a message! We do have some student blog posts written by current Philosophy students which might help to give you some insight into what it's like to study at York!

I hope this helps!

Hazel :smile:

Oh cheers, very helpful!
Original post by 2B2Z
Hey! I studied 4 years at Southampton so feel free to send any questions my way :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending