The Student Room Group

Got rejected from my number choice uni

I don’t want to air out the name of the university cause I have no hard feelings towards them it’s just that I wanted to go there so badly that this rejection really stings . Been crying all day . My well-being hasn’t been the best this year and this has completely ruined me . Can’t see myself getting over this I really don’t want to go any other uni
Original post by appleonly
I don’t want to air out the name of the university cause I have no hard feelings towards them it’s just that I wanted to go there so badly that this rejection really stings . Been crying all day . My well-being hasn’t been the best this year and this has completely ruined me . Can’t see myself getting over this I really don’t want to go any other uni

Please don’t stress because second chances always come in. You have the opportunity to apply via UCAS extra right now or in clearing after results day and perhaps your uni may be there! Look into ucas extra and do some research and talk to your current teacher about it. I know some people who reapplied a year after and got in however if you are set on going this year definitely look into UCAS extra or clearing. Best of luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending