The Student Room Group

Year 12s: what will you be doing over the Easter break?

This poll is closed

Year 12s: what will you be doing over the Easter break?

I'll be revising 67%
I'll be researching my post 18 options 5%
Nothing, I'll be taking a break 20%
I'll be working 6%
Something else? tell us more in the comments2%
Total votes: 409
Hey Year 12s! :biggrin:

With the Easter holidays approaching, we'd like to hear all about how you plan to spend your well-deserved break. :thumbsup:

Will you be hitting the books and revising for your upcoming exams, prioritising some rest-bite and taking a much-needed breather, doing a mix of everything or perhaps something completely different? Share your Easter break plans with us below!

Can't wait to hear about what you plan to get up to!

:bl:
Hi everyone
Original post by minale2005
Hi everyone

Hi :grin: How are you?
Original post by CamembertPaws

Pretty good and you?
Pretty good and you?

Great thank you :biggrin:

Hi to you
Reply 6
Hey Year 12s! :biggrin:
With the Easter holidays approaching, we'd like to hear all about how you plan to spend your well-deserved break. :thumbsup:
Will you be hitting the books and revising for your upcoming exams, prioritising some rest-bite and taking a much-needed breather, doing a mix of everything or perhaps something completely different? Share your Easter break plans with us below!
Can't wait to hear about what you plan to get up to!
:bl:

Hey :biggrin:

My Plan:

By 30th March, complete making ALL flashcards for chemistry (even the stuff I am yet to learn in school)

Same for physics

Do the mixed exercise for one topic in maths every day (the hard stuff)

Finish week 1 and week 2 of my online MOOC

Original post by nosetool
Hey :biggrin:
My Plan:

By 30th March, complete making ALL flashcards for chemistry (even the stuff I am yet to learn in school)

Same for physics

Do the mixed exercise for one topic in maths every day (the hard stuff)

Finish week 1 and week 2 of my online MOOC

Hi! :grin: It seems like you've got a really good plan set up for your revision, well done and good luck!
Reply 8
Hi! :grin: It seems like you've got a really good plan set up for your revision, well done and good luck!

do you have any tips for finding challenging questions in maths? aside from the questions at the end of the chapter in the textbook, i struggle with finding questions that really test me - i'd really appreciate any help !
Original post by nosetool

do you have any tips for finding challenging questions in maths? aside from the questions at the end of the chapter in the textbook, i struggle with finding questions that really test me - i'd really appreciate any help !

I'd recommend posting your question in the most relevant study help forum :smile: i'm sure someone will have some good advice for you! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11
I'd recommend posting your question in the most relevant study help forum :smile: i'm sure someone will have some good advice for you! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11

ok thanks :smile:
Hi everyone

Hi yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending