The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Economics

Hi. I'm doing economics GCSE and I have found that there isn't many available resources for me other than the specification and my teacher. By any chance, does anyone know any good economics resources that will help me achieve a good grade in my gcse exams? I can only find stuff for A-Level economics, but only a fraction of that information is useful to me.
Reply 1
Original post by nnabi
Hi. I'm doing economics GCSE and I have found that there isn't many available resources for me other than the specification and my teacher. By any chance, does anyone know any good economics resources that will help me achieve a good grade in my gcse exams? I can only find stuff for A-Level economics, but only a fraction of that information is useful to me.

i have many eco resources as i do gcse aqa aswell! please send me your email and i will give you past papers, and knowledge guides etc!

dev
Original post by dev.eshh
i have many eco resources as i do gcse aqa aswell! please send me your email and i will give you past papers, and knowledge guides etc!
dev

hey im doing ocr and i have a revision guide aswell but how did you get the information to stick? i want to start doing past papers but i feel like i dont remember anything and idk if it too late to do flashcards
Reply 3
Original post by dev.eshh
dev

Hey mate, I am in the same position, do you mind sending them to me to

Quick Reply

Latest