The Student Room Group

How do I revise a whole course in 3 weeks.

I'm going into year 13 sixth form, studying Mathematics, Economics and Photography. I just got my AS exam results today and got a U in Mathematics and an E in Economics, which is because of a lack of revision and my assumption that I could scrape by like GCSEs. Not to be egotistical but I know I'm capable of achieving As and even A*s, but because I don't want to go to university and instead continue with my business, I decided not to revise or put in the effort for the AS tests. My teachers have asked whether I want to drop the subjects or A-levels entirely, but I want to finish the course with great grades, which I know I'm capable of because I'm highly smart if I simply put in the effort. I need to sit an assessment at the start of the year, which is in three weeks, to demonstrate that I've been catching up over the summer and am not wasting the departments' time. How might I plan my revision such that I could cover all of year 1 AQA Economics and Mathematics before the start of the year, even if I could only get up to a C/B grade? I'm not entirely lost on all the subjects, I just need a refresher and understand more deeply into some of them.
Original post by os.slr
X

Make a plan. Look through the specifications for each of the subjects and make a list of the parts you don't understand. Use your notes or the textbook to learn the content and then follow up with past paper questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending