The Student Room Group

Study tips?

Hi Everyone,
Exams, coursework…A Levels can be nerve-wracking at the best of times. Understanding your learning style, finding the right environment, and utilising study techniques help you get the most out of your study sessions now and well into your uni years.

However, all the revision resources in the world are ineffective if you don’t take care of yourself. Be sure to stay hydrated and eat well your wellbeing will thank you later!

What’s your number one study tip? Let us know.
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi Everyone,
Exams, coursework…A Levels can be nerve-wracking at the best of times. Understanding your learning style, finding the right environment, and utilising study techniques help you get the most out of your study sessions now and well into your uni years.
However, all the revision resources in the world are ineffective if you don’t take care of yourself. Be sure to stay hydrated and eat well your wellbeing will thank you later!

Hi there @StudentRoost Rep :hello: Our number one study tip would be to create a revision plan ahead of time. Without a plan in place, it is easy to procrastinate, leading you to cram in last minute revision. By creating a revision plan, you can divide your time into manageable segments around your usual schedule, ensuring that you are fitting in time for important breaks. As you mentioned, your wellbeing is essential, and by creating a revision plan, you are likely to face less stress by allowing yourself time to study as well as do the things you enjoy
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi Everyone,

Hey everyone!

Everyone studies differently but I've found that making sure that I have something to keep track of how I'm doing (e.g. the syllabus) and a good banks of questions to practice with (e.g. past papers or online question banks). Doing this really helps me to ensure that I am covering any topics I might be weaker on and not focusing just on certain ones!

Splitting your time up is also super helpful - e.g. studying 9-5 and being able to relax outside of this time. Having a rest is definitely key to staying healthy throughout the exam period!

I hope this helps!

-Rebecca, UCLan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending