The Student Room Group

EY experience day tips

Hi I got my EY experience day coming up. I got told that the case study is based on sustainability. Any tips anybody can share. Thanks
Original post by Dhdjdhdh
Hi I got my EY experience day coming up. I got told that the case study is based on sustainability. Any tips anybody can share. Thanks

While I don't have familiarity with EY exactly. Can give some more general tips around an assessment day which is an experience day but just a different name. And can recommend to look online for advice for some EY Case study Tips.

It can vary on the role but will usually consist of 2 - 3 exercises that you will take part in to showcase your understanding and skills. The Case Study is one of these and focuses on your ability to analyse, problem solve and sometimes your leadership skills.

I would advise to find practice case studies online and practice your time taken to answer these.

For tackling the challenge I would say to make sure you break down the task into smaller parts and then use the data available to identify the issues. By tackling them at a smaller level than all at once can help to find solutions.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your Experience day!
Original post by brandonbshah
While I don't have familiarity with EY exactly. Can give some more general tips around an assessment day which is an experience day but just a different name. And can recommend to look online for advice for some EY Case study Tips.

It can vary on the role but will usually consist of 2 - 3 exercises that you will take part in to showcase your understanding and skills. The Case Study is one of these and focuses on your ability to analyse, problem solve and sometimes your leadership skills.

I would advise to find practice case studies online and practice your time taken to answer these.

For tackling the challenge I would say to make sure you break down the task into smaller parts and then use the data available to identify the issues. By tackling them at a smaller level than all at once can help to find solutions.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your Experience day!

Okay thank you appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending