The Student Room Group

A Level History

Hi, I study AQA A Level History and I do 'Germany 1871-1991 - the quest for political stability'.

I was wondering if anyone could share any helpful revision resources they use for this particular topic or general History A Level?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated <3
Hi 🙂 to remember important dates or names I used quizlet (online flash cards) this helped me think fast about names and dates and in my mocks I was able to get them all right.

The Oxford AQA political instability book is another great one, if you have a library at your sixth form or college that would be great to use too, if not buying second hand is also a good option (because 34.00 pound for one book is insane imo).

For history essay writing a YouTuber called History revision success is a great person, if you're confident in essay writing id still recommend watching her for the extra tip and trick.

Good luck in your A levels and I really hope you get the grades you are aspiring for!
Reply 2
Original post by kezowskii
Hi 🙂 to remember important dates or names I used quizlet (online flash cards) this helped me think fast about names and dates and in my mocks I was able to get them all right.
The Oxford AQA political instability book is another great one, if you have a library at your sixth form or college that would be great to use too, if not buying second hand is also a good option (because 34.00 pound for one book is insane imo).
For history essay writing a YouTuber called History revision success is a great person, if you're confident in essay writing id still recommend watching her for the extra tip and trick.
Good luck in your A levels and I really hope you get the grades you are aspiring for!

Thank you so so much!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending