The Student Room Group

Medicine application help

Hi there, I recently got rejected from one of my med schools and accepted an offer at another med school, they have made it clear that my application wasn't going to be reconsidered. I was disappointed about not getting in but was willing to accept the other medicine place. This was 6 days ago, the rejected med school have recently contacted me asking if I would like to join the waitlist for a place as I preformed well in the interview. This has left me very confused and I am not sure what to do. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Tara753
Hi there, I recently got rejected from one of my med schools and accepted an offer at another med school, they have made it clear that my application wasn't going to be reconsidered. I was disappointed about not getting in but was willing to accept the other medicine place. This was 6 days ago, the rejected med school have recently contacted me asking if I would like to join the waitlist for a place as I preformed well in the interview. This has left me very confused and I am not sure what to do. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Since you have another medicine place i would say that take that offer and not take the slim chances of getting in through the reserve list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending