The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
But I don't find him attractive and never have done...... :confused:
Why not just put out and make him happy?

As seen as he'd do anything for you, this is the least you could do for him. :p:
Reply 22
Coz I'd resent spending time with him then, and then it would all blow up in a massive row as apposed to the normal sized one yesterday.
We've emailed a bit at work today which is good for me rather than me just going to his desk to see him for the sake of it. He has trouble understanding the difference between cooling it off and not seeing eachother ever again (which is what he's claiming now)
Reply 23
Thank you Makvelli.. all this crap about "oh but morals and oh we're friends"
screw that, literally!! get it done with!
Reply 24
Well I don't want to shag someone I find ugly and if we're gonna be honest that's how it is!
princessb
Well I don't want to shag someone I find ugly and if we're gonna be honest that's how it is!

If that's how u feel, then don't. It'll just mess with his head. Wud anybody else out their get down and dirty with someone they are in nooo way attracted to??? :eek:
Reply 26
princessb why not just act like a vegetable, let him get it over and done with with you, then both sit down and have a talk about it and continue with your friendship?
Reply 27
Christ, I'm not a bike. You think you could do that?!
I think he'd find it degrading!
ramroff
princessb why not just act like a vegetable, let him get it over and done with with you, then both sit down and have a talk about it and continue with your friendship?

ah, but if she does, wud that mean it was 'over'? Maybe he wud want more!! :eek:
Reply 29
ProvenAngel
ah, but if she does, wud that mean it was 'over'? Maybe he wud want more!! :eek:

Vegetables are often reused...
Reply 30
:eek: hello?!?!?! i am reading this, and i'm not a vegetable!! :eek:
ramroff
Vegetables are often reused...

lol :rolleyes: , but lets not forget poor princessb is not a vegetable wanting to be reused!...least i hope not! (i know ur not really :smile: *hug* )
Reply 32
princessb

But why not? Just dont attach any emotional stuff when you two are at it. Make it purely mechanical, I thuoght you cared about your friendship, so wouldn't you do anything to salvage it?
Reply 33
:bootyshak
a friendship wont work if you just feel stressed all the time , if you he doesnt understand then hes either crazily in love with you and doesnt understand your feelings or hes insanely jealous type and wants him all to himself, however if you WANNA be optimistic then just hope its a phase lol
Reply 35
princessb
:bootyshak

thats nice, but you should be doing that to your friend not me.
well, we can sleep on the side
princessb

EXACTLY...so don't let it happen! :p:

ramroff, cud u be emotinally unattached??...infact, dont answer :rolleyes:
Reply 37
I can't imagine being not emotionally attached to someone you're doing something that intimate with!
Reply 38
ProvenAngel
EXACTLY...so don't let it happen! :p:

ramroff, cud u be emotinally unattached??...infact, dont answer :rolleyes:

well i like to call it emotionally realistic, that is why my longest relationship is never more than a week
ramroff
well i like to call it emotionally realistic, that is why my longest relationship is never more than a week

...might have known (in the nicest possible way that is!)

Latest

Trending

Trending