The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
afireinside©
LMAO!

Does sainsbury's has one like that as well?
Camford
Does sainsbury's has one like that as well?

No, theirs looks deceptively expensive and just says "value" in very small writing on the back... but it falls apart after 10 minutes because it's made out of recycled toilet paper.
technik
hush fool...

im not coming on saying i've made them...

i dont write "made by technik" on the bottom of all them do i? no. christ dude go to bed :biggrin:

that's not the point, you still have to use them to make up for your own lack of wit.
Babyshambles
that's not the point, you still have to use them to make up for your own lack of wit.

I think they are funny:smile: It's only a bit of childish humour, laugh along - you can't possibly not find it humourous!
Reply 24
Babyshambles

keep it simple dude...its a funny pic and i shared it with others who might not have seen it. they also seem to be finding it a good laugh on the whole. you'll know from my posts on here that i couldnt give a crap whether people like me or not :biggrin:

next time i'd put up a pic of a funeral procession just for you. lamer.
afireinside©
I think they are funny:smile: It's only a bit of childish humour, laugh along - you can't possibly not find it humourous!

after the 1,000,000th "OH NOES!!!111" picture...they do start to grate... :rolleyes:
Babyshambles
after the 1,000,000th "OH NOES!!!111" picture...they do start to grate... :rolleyes:

Never fails to humour me :wink:
Reply 27
Babyshambles

fine...dont use t3h 1337 sp34k then...its just a piss take for christ sake...
It's just a bit of fun. I think the pics are funny and i've just spent 10 minutes laughing at the rest of them on the site. They're good.

Fair enough you don't like them, but you don't need to slate him for them. Just look at a different thread or something.
technik
keep it simple dude...its a funny pic and i shared it with others who might not have seen it. they also seem to be finding it a good laugh on the whole.

next time i'd put up a pic of a funeral procession just for you. lamer.

it'd be more original then your usual spam pictures...

and oh yeah! while i seem to have your attention, i'll ask you a question you seemed to ignore when i asked you it on another thread...are you and glitter properly going out or is it just a fake MSN 'relationship'? just wondering because you were being very skeptical about long distance relationships which i thought was odd seeing as I you seemed to be in one yourself.

:smile:
Reply 30
Babyshambles
it'd be more original then your usual spam pictures...

and oh yeah! while i seem to have your attention, i'll ask you a question you seemed to ignore when i asked you it on another thread...are you and glitter properly going out or is it just a fake MSN 'relationship'? just wondering because you were being very skeptical about long distance relationships which i thought was odd seeing as I you seemed to be in one yourself.

:smile:

i ignore all posts about that and believe me theres been enough of them and PMs too actually...go read the thread on it dude :biggrin:

im skeptical cos its true...but you'll also recall i said on the same comment to give it a go :wink:
Reply 31
technik
i ignore all posts about that and believe me theres been enough of them and PMs too actually...go read the thread on it dude :biggrin:

But WHY do you ignore it? When I'm with someone I'm proud and happy and excited to answer questions... I think it's unusual that you're ignoring them instead :smile:
Reply 32
F. Poste
But WHY do you ignore it? When I'm with someone I'm proud and happy and excited to answer questions... I think it's unusual that you're ignoring them instead :smile:

its all done in the thread...

anyways just for you and your mate shambles...some NON LEET SPEAK
technik

PWN3D!
technik

so it is a fake MSN 'relationship' then? only you've swapped phone numbers! :eek: meaning i'm in relationships with hundreds of people then! :eek:

and you do come across as being ashamed...
Reply 35
technik

Ahh.. I see.. you have no point! Nice to see that some things never change :smile:
I think it's better if we all just stop talking :biggrin:
Reply 37
Babyshambles
so it is a fake MSN 'relationship' then? only you've swapped phone numbers! :eek: meaning i'm in relationships with hundreds of people then! :eek:

and you do come across as being ashamed...

lol dude if only you knew...
Reply 38
afireinside©
I think it's better if we all just stop talking :biggrin:

Don't you succumb to the curse too.. you seemed perfectly eloquent and interesting before :smile:
technik
lol dude if only you knew...

but i do know...i know everything, because "It's all in the thread" :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending