The Student Room Group

i need friends

i am a19 (nearly 20) transgender gay male who works full time Monday - Friday. i need friends but I'm not sure how to make them. i can't do sports as I have knee problems and vertigo which means I can't stand up for longer than 10 minutes at a time.
I would say the best way to make friends would be to go to a club which is based on something you enjoy, it doesn't necessarily have to be sports it could be a book club too. Go to local hangout spots in your neighbourhood and try to talk to other people with small talk, finding out their interests,etc.

Alternatively, there are quite a lot of groups on social media (Facebook, reddit are the 2 that come to mind) which you could join. Where they either go out to watch the game, play games, read, etc. All depends on what group you have joined really. You could also chat with online people on discord, finding a random group with a theme you are interested in, and joining it.

Of course, these ideas should not come at the cost of your health. If you find them alarming and not your type of crowd, make sure to put you safety first and leave.
Original post by wacko_jacko2004
i am a19 (nearly 20) transgender gay male who works full time Monday - Friday. i need friends but I'm not sure how to make them. i can't do sports as I have knee problems and vertigo which means I can't stand up for longer than 10 minutes at a time.

if u want a bf i have a brother whos desprete
Original post by legendary-spectr
I would say the best way to make friends would be to go to a club which is based on something you enjoy, it doesn't necessarily have to be sports it could be a book club too. Go to local hangout spots in your neighbourhood and try to talk to other people with small talk, finding out their interests,etc.
Alternatively, there are quite a lot of groups on social media (Facebook, reddit are the 2 that come to mind) which you could join. Where they either go out to watch the game, play games, read, etc. All depends on what group you have joined really. You could also chat with online people on discord, finding a random group with a theme you are interested in, and joining it.
Of course, these ideas should not come at the cost of your health. If you find them alarming and not your type of crowd, make sure to put you safety first and leave.
nah live with a bit of danger just hang around for a bit
Original post by Demon_Queen13
if u want a bf i have a brother whos desprete

i mean, I would need to get to know him first and I'm very funny about long distance but if it's the right person I would consider 😂
Reply 5

hey where abouts r u from!!
Original post by romeeoo
hey where abouts r u from!!

hey!! I'm from Surrey, south east
Reply 7
hey!! I'm from Surrey, south east

i’m from leeds but will be moving to sussex in september!! do u have any socials? i have discord, snap, insta :smile:
Original post by romeeoo
i’m from leeds but will be moving to sussex in september!! do u have any socials? i have discord, snap, insta :smile:

wacko_jacko2004 on insta and snap :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest