The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what channel was that on?
Reply 2
Lurker
Did anybody watch this? I thought it was great! Worrying thing is, I'm a teenage girl and I agreed with a lot of what the grumpy old men said!

And what did they say?
Reply 3
BBC2. It's been on for four weeks, finished last night though.
Reply 4
Haha yes I watched one episode & found myself agreeing (and I am an 18 yo girl!!)

Particularly with what they said about McDonalds etc.. and.. oh I forget now but it was really funny!
Darn girls, creating crappy threads like this... and for no good reason! It's no wonder society's going downhill, what with you and all your friends watching crap like this. Morons, that's what I think of today's kids, they're all morons. A darn good spanking, that's what they need. It never did me any harm and look how I turned out!
Reply 6
Unregistered
Darn girls, creating crappy threads like this... and for no good reason! It's no wonder society's going downhill, what with you and all your friends watching crap like this. Morons, that's what I think of today's kids, they're all morons. A darn good spanking, that's what they need. It never did me any harm and look how I turned out!

Hehe.. grumpy old man.
Reply 7
Unregistered

Yeah look how you turned out. An unregistered retard who posts crap like this while the rest of us are trying to talk. Nice of you to join us morons!!!
Get out of the thread you sstupid unregi. SORRY everyone, that idiot justs ruins the unregis name for everyone concerned.
I watched one episode of grumpy old men and found myself on the floor laughing. Those grumpy old men may moan a lot, but at least they moan with humour!
I nearly had to be taken to hospital I laughed so much. This was the best I'd laughed in my 55 years. Clearly I am a grumpy old man. Then I noticed to my horror that it was the LAST EPISODE. AARRGGHH!! Well at least I recorded it so I can watch it again, with due reverence, on special occasions.
It proves that "comedy" is not a matter of cracking one-liners, but a whole vision and angle on life. I think Bob Geldof's "taystes loike fockin shoite" set the tone rather well.
Ralph.
ZJuwelH
Yeah look how you turned out. An unregistered retard who posts crap like this while the rest of us are trying to talk. Nice of you to join us morons!!!

he looked actually to have been jokingly trying to act like 'a grumpy old man'. His joke was bad is all
J
i neva watched it now i wish i had
Reply 13
oh how funny that was. i watched most of em and it made me realise how sad the world really is and how we do nothing about it.
For all those of you who enjoyed the TV programme Grumpy Old Men, you might like to know that there will be a Grumpy Old Men Christmas Special shown on BBC2 at 9.00p.m.on Boxing Day.
Reply 15
Grumpy Old Man
For all those of you who enjoyed the TV programme Grumpy Old Men, you might like to know that there will be a Grumpy Old Men Christmas Special shown on BBC2 at 9.00p.m.on Boxing Day.

im gonna watch it !!! :tongue:
just watched the xmas special of grumpy old men and what a lift after the other xmas trash around i was laughing all the way through it even though i get depressed with all the c***p we all have to endure
thank god that its only once a year (christmas that is) i agreed with the programme fully from the light pollution with the dodgy wiring to the once a year turkey . he he he i hope there are more episodes next year . 10/10
Yes it was great.... it was all so true what they said....
Reply 18
Agres with grumpy old men as well
Reply 19
Taped Grumpy Old Men because i was watching Amelie(nice film).
Gonna watch it 2morrow

Latest

Trending

Trending