The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I have a crush on any boy any age

I’ve liked 18 guys in my life, okay that’s a big number I know but this might sound weird for some people. Around 60% of my crushes were my age because of school and how you’re only surrounded by people ur age. The other 40% are like guys who were 34, 27 and stuff and im 17. I’ve even liked a 11 year old. Is this weird

For me age is just a number, if someone is very handsome then I will have a crush on them. I don’t care if they’re a 12 year old punk or a 35 year old middle aged man. Is this so weird. And plus I don’t give a damn if they are in a relationship
Reply 1
It is odd, especially considering that you're almost an adult and you've been crushing on 11 year olds but as long as you don't act on it, it should be fine. As for middle aged men, a lot of young women prefer older men and there's nothing wrong with an age gap like that as long as you're an adult and old enough to consent.
Reply 2
Original post by hikahika
It is odd, especially considering that you're almost an adult and you've been crushing on 11 year olds but as long as you don't act on it, it should be fine. As for middle aged men, a lot of young women prefer older men and there's nothing wrong with an age gap like that as long as you're an adult and old enough to consent.

But I don’t want be involved with them sexually I have no sexual Desires with them I just think that they’re pretty that’s it I’m asexual so I don’t have that type of thoughts is it still wrong

Quick Reply