The Student Room Group
Reply 1
silver_j
I just opened my letter to find I had an offer which I was really chuffed about, the offer says I need to get the AAA in 3 specific subjects. If I also do a fourth subject then would it be possible to drop it? or do I have to sit the exam now?

I will ask the admissions tutor in a few days but I wanted to hear what chance I had of being allowed to drop it.

You CAN drop it, but if you do the universities will have the right to reject your offer but don't have to. Thus you'll want to write to your college and get in writing that they won't reject you, and then tell UCAS that you are going to drop it.
Reply 2
Mithra
You CAN drop it, but if you do the universities will have the right to reject your offer but don't have to. Thus you'll want to write to your college and get in writing that they won't reject you, and then tell UCAS that you are going to drop it.

Alright thanks. I will definitely email them, and the worse outcome is that I just go and sit the exam.
Reply 3
silver_j
Alright thanks. I will definitely email them, and the worse outcome is that I just go and sit the exam.

Yeah, if they don't let you drop it just turn up to the exam and get a U :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending