The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Sixbo
every1 jus takes the pi$s outa the new guy here dont they? hey, what times lights out round here?

i am so tired.... is rochester near graves end?
Reply 141
F1 fanatic
I was being nice to you actually :smile: :smile: I meant what I said. Im not sure how to quote 2 people at once :wink:

me either!!! i ahve always wanted to know why

EDIT- typing is strating to go1 :eek:
Reply 142
lol, sorry i take it back, i opened the 2 replys in different windows and cut and pasted the stuff in the boxes that i was told not to touch. yeh, rochesters near gravesend. y?
Reply 143
an izzy, hows 42, less cute? :tongue:
Sixbo
lol, sorry i take it back, i opened the 2 replys in different windows and cut and pasted the stuff in the boxes that i was told not to touch. yeh, rochesters near gravesend. y?

Now that is cunning :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 145
lol, thank you, thank you *bows*
Reply 146
i have a friend in graves end... just wondered
what u mena by 42?
Reply 147
posts. yeh, dya know where bluewater is?
Reply 148
Sixbo
posts. yeh, dya know where bluewater is?

yea course! anyways im off to bed. toodles all... see ya later xx
Reply 149
well if any1 knows it, i work in pret a manger, so come see me and quote tsr rules!!! and il give em free coffee!!!
Reply 150
Eh, sometimes they are accurate for me, but I think that's just coincidental. I don't really believe that they are true.
Reply 151
:biggrin: nite izzy, nice meeting you
Reply 152
or sandwhiches if im feelin good that day
Reply 153
Sixbo
:biggrin: nite izzy, nice meeting you

you too. if im ever in blue water i'll pop in and say hi :ciao: see ya F1...
izzy_hattie
you too. if im ever in blue water i'll pop in and say hi :ciao: see ya F1...

Nighty night. Sleep well :sleep: :smile:
Reply 155
that was an open offer ppl, any1 comes into pret a manger bluwater and quotes tsr rules!!! to me, il give em some free food/drink
Sixbo
that was an open offer ppl, any1 comes into pret a manger bluwater and quotes tsr rules!!! to me, il give em some free food/drink

If only it wasnt so far away :rolleyes: :frown:
Reply 157
and you gota work out which one is me! lol! ah, but every1 goes there once and a while, and i wont be leaving till uni, so you gots a while
Sixbo
and you gota work out which one is me! lol! ah, but every1 goes there once and a while, and i wont be leaving till uni, so you gots a while

what are you going to study & where?
Reply 159
id like to study criminology with forensic science at keele, askin me for 2 b's and a c which shud b alrite. u?

Latest

Trending

Trending