The Student Room Group
awww hon :hugs: i'm sure you did well,why do you think otherwise?
Thanks for your confidence, but I really didn't. Bascially the whole line of questioning that constituted one half of the interview I couldn't answer at all.
what was it on?
the questions i mean?
She said she was an obstetrician; asked me if I knew what it was.

I said no. So then she proceeded to ask me questions on obstetrics, when I didn't even know what that was.
was it a medicine interview? at which uni?

Banana Terracotta Pie!
something to do with babies?
Yeah, med at UCL.

She was so condecending, as If I had deliberatly offended her proffesion
i don't know that either.... :confused:...maybe she didn't hear you and kept on asking those questions :hugs::hugs: i'm sorry really.but i hope u did good. n i'm sure it'll be ok...*fingers crossed*

hey Ant
What did you get in ur BMAT?
19.something. Cant remember. Nearer 20?
Too clever :smile:
clever FIL :love: hehe :biggrin:
Hardly. I would have know what obstetrics was if that were true.
I don't even know what a BMAT is.
no. some people in this world don't know what a gynecologist (sp?) is..so your's was even harder and maybe you knew but not it's proper name..what is it? and as an interviewer she's not supposed to be condescending and should have been listening and should have told you a bit about her work and asked you questions based on what you knew.it's her fault not your's.
p00p
I don't even know what a BMAT is.

an exam you have to take if you wanna do med at uni...
just like LNAT which is for anyone who wants to do law
and the BPS exam you have to take if you wanna be a psychologist in this country.
I mean I had heard of it, but I really should have know waht it was. It was odd though how she just ploughed on, even though there is no way she could have expceted me to be able to answer the questions.
she obviously wanted to make herself feel better. was she the only one asking you questions or there were others?
No this guy asked me some questions first, which went fine, I just always seem to get really alkward female interviewers.

Latest