The Student Room Group

300 words below word limit for law assignment

I tried including everything I could it was a problem question I wish I had more time to look deep into things but I was really unwell the week before and had absolutely no energy. I didn't want to claim extenuating as its my final year. Just really worried has anyone else wrote below word limit is it automatically penalised
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I tried including everything I could it was a problem question I wish I had more time to look deep into things but I was really unwell the week before and had absolutely no energy. I didn't want to claim extenuating as its my final year. Just really worried has anyone else wrote below word limit is it automatically penalised

Is it a word limit or minimum word count?

What were they asking for and how much did you write?
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Is it a word limit or minimum word count?

What were they asking for and how much did you write?

To be honest it just said word count maximum 10% over so 1650 .

I wrote 1200 words
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

(Please don't bump within a few mins, it's against forum rules.)

You won't be penalised for writing less, it's just that you may have missed off something that could have scored in those unused characters.

If you feel you covered everything you were comfortable with, better to stop there than waffle. Just see what feedback you get.
Reply 6
(Original post by Admit-One)(Please don't bump within a few mins, it's against forum rules.)

You won't be penalised for writing less, it's just that you may have missed off something that could have scored in those unused characters.

If you feel you covered everything you were comfortable with, better to stop there than waffle. Just see what feedback you get.

I hope so I usually never get to fit everything in the word count it's usually a struggle for me but I think because it's a topic I found tricky there wasn't much help available from professor because I missed the unpacking session. But I did go through all materials and try my best I did very much keep It to the point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending