The Student Room Group
Reply 3500
Aww poor you :flowers: whatt's wrong? I was up at 8 got home at 9:15 then went to bed again!
Emsy
:eek: No way, so am i! hehe. I always stay in my pjs over the weekend (i do shower and change them at night hehe) if i'm not going out .. so much revision and painting to do.

We should have an all day-pj club! hehe

Ems x

We should start a thread! :biggrin:
Reply 3502
I have under 1000 but only just :p:
tiger_babe
Aww poor you :flowers: whatt's wrong? I was up at 8 got home at 9:15 then went to bed again!

I have this coldy thingy thats going round, my throat is not too bad today, but i'm feeling all cold and shivery...i think its partly cos i'm tired as well, i don't seem to get enough sleep in the week! :frown:
Reply 3504
Cortez
I have under 1000 but only just :p:

Well it doesn't seem to matter any more :smile:
Reply 3505
bohogirlie
We should start a thread! :biggrin:

And i bet it'd be all girls in their pjs ... i don't think boys would do.

Ems x
Emsy
And i bet it'd be all girls in their pjs ... i don't think boys would do.

Ems x

Lol. yeah. :biggrin:
Reply 3507
bohogirlie
I have this coldy thingy thats going round, my throat is not too bad today, but i'm feeling all cold and shivery...i think its partly cos i'm tired as well, i don't seem to get enough sleep in the week! :frown:

Aww bless ya! The left side of my face is all blocked up and noxious green stuff is coming out of my left nostril... but not my right :confused: to make thingd worse I have to work tonight as well :bawling:

Hope you feel better soon :smile:
Reply 3508
bohogirlie

Aww *hugs* ive been ill from stress ... migraines, ulcers, sensitive teeth (extremely bad - dentist said it was stress lol), stomach ach and other things that i wont mention lol. get well soon!

Ems x
This looks like fun. Woo... Spam ahoy!
Reply 3510
so when do you peeps reckon i will get to 11,000? :biggrin:
tiger_babe
Aww bless ya! The left side of my face is all blocked up and noxious green stuff is coming out of my left nostril... but not my right :confused: to make thingd worse I have to work tonight as well :bawling:

Hope you feel better soon :smile:

Awww, you poor thing...where are you working? (I hope it isn't a pub that would be horrible) I have to work tommorrow, although i could take the day off, i haven't had a sick day in the last year! :biggrin: Hope you feel better soon hun :flowers:
Reply 3512
lil penguin kid

Very soon! Just keep on postin' :p: :tsr:
Emsy
Aww *hugs* ive been ill from stress ... migraines, ulcers, sensitive teeth (extremely bad - dentist said it was stress lol), stomach ach and other things that i wont mention lol. get well soon!

Ems x

Awww...get well soon too! And don't get stressed!! I'm guessing its over exams? :frown: :flowers:
henry_s
This looks like fun. Woo... Spam ahoy!

lol feel free to spam away........................................... :wink:
saiyamana
awww, ok sorry :redface:

No need to be sorry :redface:
Reply 3516
tiger_babe
Very soon! Just keep on postin' :p: :tsr:

will do :biggrin:
lil penguin kid

Yep, you're not too far away! :biggrin:
Reply 3518
bohogirlie
Awww, you poor thing...where are you working? (I hope it isn't a pub that would be horrible) I have to work tommorrow, although i could take the day off, i haven't had a sick day in the last year! :biggrin: Hope you feel better soon hun :flowers:

Errr yes that would be a pub/bar that I work at :eek: but there's no smoking at the bar so that helps a bit. If you're feeling unwell then take the day off, just look after yourself :smile:
Reply 3519
bohogirlie
Awww...get well soon too! And don't get stressed!! I'm guessing its over exams? :frown: :flowers:

Yes, all over on 26th May :smile::smile::smile:

Latest